Wednesday 21 September 2011

Another hit to my gameplan

"Did you really that think I wouldn't have a plan B, a plan C and, you know how the alphabet works don't you?"

If there is one thing I have learned from this whole fashion thing, even as a green newbie is to always, always plan ten steps ahead, and expect things to go wrong. Because they will. I get to the door of the "What a Girl Wants a Girl Gets" and it's nineteen and up only. Thought of trying to pass off as nineteen because my name was on the list. I have my University smart card and I could've just said my birthday was July 12 1991. But there were some scary ass bouncers there and I am ashamed to say I don't have the grit for that. I'm turning 18 in November. So close but so far. I had a camera ready for my pictures, a pen and paper for when I was going to talk to the designer... Oh well, that's the way it goes. Still have some back ups lined up. I'm calling tomorrow to make sure I can actually make it to these events and then I'll go from there. Whoever's reading this send me some luck eh? And I'll send a lot of appreciation back!

No comments:

Post a Comment